Monday, April 13, 2009

Hypnosis Audios for Positive Change!

The Wonders of Hypnosis!
More and more medical doctors are turning to hypnosis to assist in treating their medical cases. Some doctors believe that up to 85% of medical conditions contain, at their core, an emotional component. Normal medical procedures can't deal with the emotions that either caused the problem or are making the problem persist so alternatives have to be used. That's were hypnosis comes in. For more on the medical aspects of hypnosis here is an article from the Mayo Clinic.

So how can hypnosis help me?
Much like medical conditions our bad habits and negative behaviors stem from some type of emotional problem or issue in our sub conscious mind. Something we may not even be aware of now but none the less it holds us back. Things that may have happened in grade school or something a parent or authority figure said in anger. A mindless or careless boyfriend or girlfriend. Quietly these issues build up over the years, you forget what caused them but still they lurk under the surface of your thoughts, waiting. And they come up and bite you at the most inopportune times. Things like not being able to speak in front of others. Not able to handle money, unable to maintain a close relationship the list goes on and on. You know what your weaknesses are. So, much like handling a medical condition's emotional component, hypnosis can be used to weaken your problem area and strengthen yourself for the future. For much more detail and insight on the subconscious mind and hypnosis click here.

How hypnosis works.
I've used hypnosis, I like to use the term guided visualization, now for several years. I went through a divorce that was very hard on me and after months of suffering I finally found help. I started listening to some guided hypnosis tapes that a friend gave me every day. By using the program I was able to get into a very deep relaxation like trance. My body would feel like it was floating and I was watching from another vantage point. The voice on those tapes became a warm and welcome friend and the words that were spoken seemed to be spoken just for me. Within a week I was feeling much better and I have been able to make friends with my Ex for the benefit of our kids and they are doing great.

Now I use hypnosis in other problem areas of my life, to stop procrastinating, building self confidence, things like that.

Get a free introduction to hypnosis if you're interested. Positive change for you can be easy. You just have to listen. Click here and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment