Thursday, April 23, 2009

10 Steps to Become a Non-Smoker Using Hypnosis

The difference between an Ex-Smoker and a Non-Smoker is that the Ex-Smoker still craves a cigarette. The Non-Smoker never gives them a thought. If you are trying to quit which would you rather be? I hope you said a Non-Smoker.

I use hypnosis programs on myself for several different things. Confidence, public speaking, fear of flying that sort of stuff. And I've smoked in the past and I have lots of friends that still smoke today. I know how difficult it can be to quit and I know how important it is that you do quit.

I came across some research that showed that the best way to quit was to use a combination of nicotine or cigarette substitutes and some type of behavioral treatment. A substitute might be "Zyban" or nicotine gum or the "Patch". Behavioral treatment would be psychotherapy or hypnosis.

For my book self hypnosis audios are going to be your best bet for the behavioral side of things. An audio you can listen to over and over would be of tremendous value to someone who is serious about stopping smoking.

One of the top hypnosis programs for quitting is the "10 Steps to Becoming a Non-Smoker" program. You can read more about it by clicking here. The program even lets you continue to smoke right up to the point where you just don't want one any more. Less pressure, less stress, more success.
Check it out right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment